gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: linux upgrade

From: Gordon Shaw Novak
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: linux upgrade
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:51:04 -0500

Camm,

Thank you for your response and suggestions.

I will try what you suggest for building GCL on Solaris.

I believe that the xgcl-2 belongs with the GCL distribution because
it has to be part of the make of GCL (you make the plain GCL first,
then do another make to create the xgcl version) in order to link
in the X libraries in C as part of the GCL.  xgcl is not just a
package of functions that can be loaded.

Best regards, Gordon