gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] cmpmain.lsp

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] cmpmain.lsp
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:29:30 +1000

Hi Camm.

I take your points about speed and compiler dependencies.

I accidentally took part of this strand of discussion off the mailing list -
see the separate suggestion from Greg there which uses just gcc.

As I have never used Common Lisp keywords before I might use this as a
learning exercise after I've dealt with the Mingw32 BFD and ANSI problems.
(Or when I need a break!)

Do many GCL platforms use a C compiler other than gcc?

Cheers

Mike Thomas