gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Configure

From: Gregory Wright
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Configure
Date: 09 Jul 2002 10:14:57 -0400

Hi,

It's almost certainly a quoting problem. Autoconf 2.5x is much more
strict than earlier versions, and I had a similar problem building on
linux-2.2.16 + RH6.2.

Your options are to downgrade to autoconf 2.13 (known to work) or I
could send you my patch which works on linux (but is untested
otherwise). I am in the process of cleaning up our configure.in to work
with 2.5x; your experience would helpful.

Best Wishes,

Greg