gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] I made $230,000 in two months

From: Michael Wilson
Subject: [Gcl-devel] I made $230,000 in two months
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:53:57 -0700

You owe it to yourself and your wealth to read this.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

"Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense
one time"

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!

Before you say "bull", please read the following. This is
the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national
weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described below, to see if it
really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely
NO laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if
people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make
some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect
in return for the minimal effort and money required. To
my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in".
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:
"This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the
mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the
simple instructions and walaa   3 weeks later the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but
the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I
have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The
key to success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later but first,

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5
months easily and comfortably, please read the following..
THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME TRUE,
GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

For each report send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the
person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems.

When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 =
$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5
reports from these 5 different individuals.  Save them on your
computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you.  Also make a
floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk.

****IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report or their sequence on the list in any
way other than what is instructed below in step 1 through 6  or
you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works you will also see how it does not
work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it
will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives
names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it
does not work this way.  Believe us, we all have tried to be
greedy and then nothing happened.   So Do Not try to change
anything other than what is instructed.  Because if you do, it
will NOT work for you.  Remember, honesty reaps the rewards!!!

1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT #5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune.

2. Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT #5.

3. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT #4.

4. Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3.

5. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT #2

6. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save
this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume you and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailings receive
only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but let's
just say it is only 0.2%.  Also many people will send out
hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0,2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded
with orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report #
2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
Report # 3. Those 1000 people send out 5000 e-mails each for a
total of 5 million e-mails sent out.

The 0.20% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4. Those
10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report #5.

THATS 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is:
1 $50 +
2 $500 +
3 $5,000 +
4 $50,000 +
5 $500,000 Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT
THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE
IT, YOU WILL
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU MAILED TO.

Dare to think for a-moment what would happen if everyone, or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more? There are over 150 million people on the internet worldwide
and counting.

Believe me, many people will do just that and more!

METHOD #2 BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
suggest you start with Method # I and add METHOD #2 as you go
along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
Report they ordered.  That's it.  Always provide same day service
on all orders. This will, guarantee that the e-mail they send
out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can not advertise until they receive the report.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash for each Report. Checks NOT accepted.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper write the NUMBER
& the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW-

REPORT #1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
Free on the Net"
Order Report #1from:

Michael Wilson
1825 N Normandie Ave, #F
Los Angeles, CA 90027
USA
REPORT # 2:The Insider's Guide to Sending
Bulk e-mail on the Net."
Order Report # 2 from:

Charles Evans
9 Kersey
Stantonbury
Milton Keynes
MK14 6AF
United Kingdom
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the
Net"
Order Report # 3 from :

Witold Stawarz
1455 Tallevast Road
Suite L8369
Sarasota, FL  34243
USA
REPORT # 4: "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing
MLM and the Net."

Order Report # 4 from:

J.Z.
Kolonia Browar 55
34-300 Zywiec
Poland _____________

__
REPORT # 5: "How to Send Out One Million e-mails for FREE" Order
Report # 5 from:

John Gerken
Box 703
401 Pine Street
Abilene, Texas 79601
USA

YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders: 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2.  If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you and the cash
will continue to roll in THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every
time your name is moved down on the list you are placed in front
of a different report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you.  IF YOU WANT
TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-
MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you
can
generate from this business.

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT You can make more money in the next few weeks and
months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in
any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and
address in Report #1 and moved the others to #2 - # 5 as
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of
them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW!

MORE TESTIMONIALS

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and
few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun
of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when
the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
received a total of$ 147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have
joined Jody in her "hobby" Mitchell Wolf M.D. Chicago, Illinois

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get
my money back.

I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.
The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and so big. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I
was e-mailed again by someone
else. 11 months passed then it luckily came again   I did not
delete this
one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks". Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions
carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My
first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of third month my
total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to the
internet". Fred Dellaca1 Westport, New Zealand

Your local bank or post office can help you exchange local
currency in to US retain the system in US Dollars so we are all
on the same playing field.

Good Luck, it really works.

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR
ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection,
Washington, D.C.

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE