gcl-devel

Re: Preliminary Ansi support (was Re: [Gcl-devel] [axiom] Uppercase CONS

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: Preliminary Ansi support (was Re: [Gcl-devel] [axiom] Uppercase CONST bug in /usr/include/bfd.h)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:48:44 +0300

Vadim V. Zhytnikov пишет:
Camm Maguire пишет:

Greetings!  I've committed a modification of Vadim's patch.  Configure
with --disable-ansi to get the old traditional gcl image.

Oops, I can't update my local CVS dir after recent updates!
The major part of /pcl directory is downloaded but after this
cvs stops or rather goes into infinite loop - transfer goes
at full speed but no files are actually downloaded. I'm not
CVS expert but I suspect that cvs doesn't like symlinks.
Maybe /pcl/sys-package.lisp and /pcl/sys-proclaim.lisp
symlinks should be replaced by corresponding files?

I have already some little modification to ANSI-CL patch
and success story about Maxima 5.9 build but I'd like
to check it with current GCL cvs.

Best wishes,

Vadim

Ok, symlinks have nothing to do with the trouble.
CVS ignored them and not commited to the repository.
Please, remove saved_gcl_pcl from CVS !
And actual pcl/sys-package.lisp, pcl/sys-proclaim.lisp are
missing.

Vadim