gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.10.12 and 0.11.5 released

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.10.12 and 0.11.5 released
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:16:01 +0100

Hi,

One more bugs fix release, and a new develpment step. Main news are:

0.10.12:
GChemPaint:
* Fixed double bond drawing.
* Fixed critical reaction stoichiometry issues (introduced in 0.10.10).
* Fixed potential crasher in gcp::Atom destructor.
Other:
* Fixed build with most recent goffice.

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.10/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.10.12.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.10/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.10.12.tar.gz

0.11.5:
GChemPaint:
* Survive forward references to atoms. [#28515]
* Add a menu item to hide atomic formal charge.[#26735]
* Orbital tool supports p and d orbitals, support now complete.
* More mechanism arrow support (not complete).
* Enhance eraser tool (pre-highlight potential target).
Mozilla plugin:
* Supports CIF data as well as ChemDraw files.
Other:
* Fixed build when using GNU gold ld. [#28479]

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.11/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.11.5.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.11/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.11.5.tar.gz

I hope a new development release by the end of april. I need to finish
the mechanism arrows support, and GCrystal needs some work to make space
groups support a real feature, not a nightmare as it currently is.

Best regards,
Jean