gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] Polish translations

From: Julian Sikorski
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] Polish translations
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:28:09 +0200

Hi,

I am sending you the first versions of Polish translations of gchempaint
and gchemutils. They are both pretty much complete, except that
gchempaint is missing the arrows set-up part (which should be done after
I set up xen/rawhide and will be actually able to install the program
and check what the options are doing) while gchemutils is missing most
of the “chemical” part of Gnome Crystal. I know next to nothing about
crystallography, so I believe am not the best person to translate it.
Anyway, I think it is better than nothing, and I am planning to do some
testing and updates anyway.

Regards,
JS