gchempaint-main

Re: [Gchempaint-main] i'm new of gchempaint and have a question

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchempaint-main] i'm new of gchempaint and have a question
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 06:51:30 +0200

Le vendredi 05 octobre 2007 à 20:34 +0200, Fabio a écrit :
> Hi guys, i'm new here. I'm Fabio from Italy.
> First of all i want to thanks everybody for the great program, so
> especially the developers and all the people that work at this project.
> I'm a student of medical biotecnologyand this program for me is really
> really useful.
> My question is, do you have, in your site or whatelse a database of
> molecular structures to import directly?
> i've seen that the package is released with some molecules, why don't
> you think to release package with more structures or updates or so on..?
> thanks everybody
> bye
> Fabio

There is no such database at the moment. Jordan started evaluating the
possibility to retrieve the structures from pubchem. We can also add new
templates if somebody draws them and send them to this list or attach to
a feature request at savannah. Coding takes all my free time at the
moment.

Regards,
Jean