gchempaint-main

[Gchempaint-main] GChemPaint 0.8.0 released

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gchempaint-main] GChemPaint 0.8.0 released
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 09:23:17 +0200

Hi,

This is the first release in the 0.8 branch.
Compared to 0.7.96, it fixes a few minor issues.

The main goal in this branch was to greatly enhance the usability of
GChemPaint. I hope that this goal has been reached.
Many things remain to be done before we can reach the 1.0 stable level,
so there are still many missing features. Users are welcome to add their
needs to the bugs repository (preferably at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=gchemutils since GChemPaint will
be included in the Gnome Chemistry Utils in the next branch).

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/gchempaint/0.8/gchempaint-0.8.0.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/gchempaint/0.8/gchempaint-0.8.0.tar.gz

Best regards,
Jean