gap-discuss

[gap-discuss] Cyrillic translations

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: [gap-discuss] Cyrillic translations
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:20:39 +0100

Hi Evgenii,

I notice that ALT linux prime focus was, at leaast in the past, according to Wikipedia, support for Russian and Cyrillic.

I still find it difficult to localize Application in a consistent way, several apps in GAP don't have any localization provision yet. But are you interested in trying to enhance this situation? We could start with one or two pilot application and work from those.

Do you have means of writing Cyrillic characters as unicode encoded chars as \uNNN in plain ascii?

E.g.:

http://jrgraphix.net/r/Unicode/0400-04FF

Riccardo