gap-discuss

Re: [gap-discuss] FlexiSheet build problem

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [gap-discuss] FlexiSheet build problem
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 10:29:21 +0100

Hi,

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 03:09 CET, Евгений Ростовцев <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I try build FlexiSheet, but have error:
>
> "Application/Scripting/FSWorksheet+Scripting.m:21:19: error:
> 'NSIndexSpecifier' undeclared (first use in this function)"
>
> I cannot find NSIndexSpecifier, please, where is it?

I tried latest CVS, and found that there are tons of warnings. I fixed many of
them, since
they were easy (unsigned) int -> NS(U)Integer transitions and float -> CGFloat
transitions.

However, I haven't run into it not building, and for me it even skips the
Application/Scripting
folder from being built. On what platform, with what GNUstep versions are you
building?

Do you can try again the latest CVS version?

Sebastian