gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Talksoup - bugs?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 22:03:20 +0200

Hi,

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Without dirty tricks! TalkSoup is live again!
I can connect a server, that already worked before. Now,
/join #channel
also works without the need to specify a fake password. However,
the channel tab doesn't open for me. This is on amd64,
will have to try on i386 hopefully later today when I'm back home.

See attached compilation warnings generated on amd64 with gcc 4.2.1.

I have troubles with clang. This means we could have signature problems.
I fixed several things, please recompile both netclasses & TalkSoup and tell me if it improves or worsens and report the new compiler warnings.

Thanks

Riccardo