gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune: open files

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune: open files
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:58:04 +0100

Hi,

interestingly, I just tried on NetBSD and opened Cynthiune, which had several files in the playlist: no leaks detected by lsof. I cleaned the playlist, added a whole folder... and i saw no leaks.

Either it is OS dependent or I don't have a precise way of triggering int. I consistently noticed on Mac and other Operating systems that after running cynthiune there were lots of file open!

Riccardo