gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Zipper and 7zip

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Zipper and 7zip
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 22:44:41 +0200

Hi,

On 08/06/12 11:45, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
  Hi,

anyone had time to test this patch, or are there any objections against it?
Then I'd like to go ahead and commit it.

cheers,
Sebastian
I played iwth it a bit on NetBSD and found no problems, but I only tested zip and tar archives, however, the fix is generally valid so the only problem might be platform dependent if somewhere "--" is not supported.

I'd say it is okay: the best way to test it. At worse we need to make it optional or configurable.

Riccardo