gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] ready packages, release candidates

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] ready packages, release candidates
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:49:57 +0200

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Accepted. I use the same test in gworkspace too... now let's test. I will try on my openbsd box and some other computers. FreeBSD9 +clang = white pages.

Riccardo

I can't compile on openbsd, there was a minor typo in one of the patches, i fixed it.. but something sstill goes wrong. I think all parameters are passed correctly to xpdf configure and I can't even compile it indepentently...