gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune OpenBSD Sndio Bundle

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune OpenBSD Sndio Bundle
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:50:39 +0200

Hi,

I added some locking similar like done in the AO output bundle to the Sndio
Bundle.
Now it seems to work well for me. I tested a couple of different file types
with different
rates. I can randomly double click songs, or let it automatically jump between
the
test files now, and it correctly picks up the right stuff.

Tested on i386 so far, macppc tests will follow.

Riccardo, can you test if it works for you?

Sebastian