gap-dev-discuss

[Gap-dev-discuss] Zipper: release?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: [Gap-dev-discuss] Zipper: release?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 10:18:49 +0200

Hi,

if nobody has special issues with Zipper, I think it is time for a release. I think the improvements are big. I checked that it works against the past release. The number of bugfixes and portability fixes is large and I am not aware of regression bugs. There may be more bugs, but if you don't know any regressions, i think it is time for a release.

Riccardo