gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : add an alsa backend for linux

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune : add an alsa backend for linux
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 00:40:57 +0200

Hi,

I commited the ALSA backend. I removed the migration/preferences stuff because I disagree with it, but I changed the defaults and tweaked the makefiles to isntall in the correct place.

It appears to work for me! I get an exception and I'll track it down hopefully, but check if what's in the repo works with you.

Actually, with ALSA and OSS we are quite "served" as far as backends go.

Riccardo