gallium-announce

[Gallium-announce] POSTCODELOTERY- NL

From: infol2006gf
Subject: [Gallium-announce] POSTCODELOTERY- NL
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:45:09 -0800

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Pat<S>e</S>nlaan 23, 2288ee Rijwijk
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: <S>J</S>oan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
www.postcodeloterij.nl

ATTN:
<S>
</S>
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Postcode Lottery<EM>.NL</EM>
Winners International programs held on the 12th March, 2006. Your e-mail
address<STRONG> at</STRONG>tached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #:
31765549 NL drew €1,000,000.00 wh<U>i</U>ch was first in the first class of the
draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (O<S>n</S>e Million Euros). Because of
mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning informati<SPAN>on
confidential </SPAN>until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to
you by our a<I>cc</I>redited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to,in
order to a<STRONG>v</STRONG>oid  loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash
prizes are advised to adhere to these ins<STRIKE>t</STRIKE>ructions to
forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.<B> </B>It is
important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and <U>w</U>inners
are selected through an internet ballot system from 50,000 individual and
companies e-ma<FONT face="MS Sans Serif">i</FONT>l addresses - the draws are
conducted around the world through our internet based ballot system. The
promotion is s<S>p</S>onsored and promoted Postcode Lottery.NL . We
congratulate you once <FONT color=#796d42>a</FONT>gain. We hope you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million.  Remember,all
w<SPAN>inni</SPAN>ngs must be claimed not later than 20days from
toda<S>y</S>.After this date all unclaimed<STRONG> ca</STRONG>sh prize will be
forfeited and included in the next sweepstake. Please, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to <FONT
color=#d5f2de>qu</FONT>ote personal and winning numbers in all
corresponde<SPAN>nce with u</SPAN>s. Congratulations once again from all
members of Postcode Lottery-NL.Thank you for being<FONT face=Arial> </FONT>part
of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash pr<SPAN>ize to you, please kindly contact
our </SPAN>Paying Bank
address written bel<STRIKE>o</STRIKE>w.

Send them the following informations:

(i)  Your name,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact <SPAN>Address
</SPAN>
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount<FONT face="Times New Roman"> w</FONT>on.
(vi) Notification date.

Contact person: Mr.Patr<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>ck Rowley
E-mail:  address@hidden
Tel:  00 31 633 701 450

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,