g-wrap-dev

Re: How's about a release?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: How's about a release?
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:20:49 +0100

Hi G-Wrappers,

[The correct address is @nongnu.org, not @gnu.org...  ;-)]

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> Let's release! I'm ready to release guile-gnome, but I need to dep on a
> new g-wrap version. That is, unless you want me to update the -gw
> modules to use c-codegen and scm-codegen, in which case I can fix that
> first.

Yes, let's release something (I'm still in favor or enforcing the
`scm-codegen'/`c-codegen' separation but it's up to you).

I think it would be better to augment the documentation (at least, fill
in the blanks) before making a release so that it can really be referred
to as a "major" release.  However, I'm afraid I won't have much time to
work on this in the short term.

Thanks,
Ludovic.