fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fellowship-uk] Tonight: Free Software talk, Intro

From: Anna Morris
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fellowship-uk] Tonight: Free Software talk, Introducing Emacs
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:42:05 +0100

Hey all, so sorry to not be there for this, am going to the Olympics! Whoop! (whoop for emacs too tho!)

just a reminder that anyone who hasnt given in their money for mikes hamper yet (and said they would) can they give this to either Sam or the madlab staff this evening. I forwarded on the card which many of you have signed too.

best

Anna

--
www.ethical-pets.co.uk - The pet shop thats all sorts of ethical!