Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Post Bug Reporting talk

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Post Bug Reporting talk
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:22:25 +0000

Michael Dorrington wrote:
> Since the talk I've submitted two bug reports so far.
> The second one is for a game called stormbaancoureur. The report was an
> I submitted the report upstream too and just had a nice email back from
> them.

For stormbaancoureur, upstream has released a updated version that is
fixed and its now in Debian. Bug closed.

And the bug reporting continues. :)
Three more bug reports. A typo, a homepage no longer available and an
installation report with bugs.

Savannah: My Group Membership spelling mistake
Just a spelling mistake, easy to report. Now fixed. Bug closed.

libjsw: Homepage gives 404
Package description upstream homepage gives 404 Not Found. Basically,
upstream is dead, just making it more clear.

installation-reports: kfreebsd-i386 20091217-11:20
Includes issues encountered while installing Debian GNU/kFreeBSD[1].

Please post any bugs you report to the list to encourage others.

[1] http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/
    I'm looking for technical people to team up with to get GNU/kFreeBSD
    as an official release in squeeze. Email me if you're interested.