fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] June 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] June 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 12:51:15 +0200

El 04/06/18 a las 23:25, victorhck escribió:
> El 04/06/18 a las 18:33, Dana Morgenstein escribió:
>> The June issue of the Supporter is attached and ready for translation.
>> Thank you so much for your help!
>>

> Thanks a lot Dana!
>
> Listmates, get ready to hack and translate, here is the link to pad service:
>
> https://pad.april.org/p/mayo_2018
>
> Don't forget this resources:
> - https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html
> - https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/es/recursos.html
>
> Don't forget to mark the text as markdown, add the title en el "Indice
> de contenidos" and add a line like --------- to separate items (it's
> more easy to clean the wnglish text after finish the translation)
>
> Greetings

Sorry! My fault!! I sent the wrong link!

Here you have the pad to june supporter ready to start translation!!

https://pad.april.org/p/junio_2018

Greetings

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/