fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] May 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] May 2018 Free Software Supporter for translation
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 17:50:46 +0200

El 03/05/18 a las 20:46, Alirio Rivera escribió:
> I forget to write my last message in English.....
>
> I finished the translation of the missing paragraphs. I think we need to
> verify again for grammatical errors and in general look for something wrong
> in the text.
>
> https://pad.april.org/p/mayo_2018
>
> As always, Thanks so much.
>
> AlirioRC

Great!
I made a whole review and made some changes, please someone else make a
whole review, to fix typos, improve translations, etc...

've phun!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/