fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] February & March Supporter

From: Esteban Mesa - Librevolución
Subject: Re: [FSF] February & March Supporter
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:59:34 -0500

Hi!,

The work was more efficient with piratepad.net :). I agree.

On 04-04-2014 6:18 am, Marc Meseguer wrote:

Sounds like a really better way to work.

Hi !

in a past supporters we used PiratePad for translation, I think it was useful, for us as to translate, and for you to chek the final version, or check if all the items are right.

But later we didn't use anymore...

In the next months we can use it again. Will you create the Pad in PiratePad, and share here the link, and when you add new items just ping the ML with some text like, "New item added to April Supporter and a link to PiratePad"

just my 2cnts...
;)

Hi Victor,

I'm so sorry! I wasn't getting emails from this list for some reason. In
the future if I don't reply within a day, send me a personal email at
address@hidden and I'll get back to you the same day. I'll start
assembling the February Supporter and get all of the March items to you.
I think the French team uses an Etherpad to assemble the Supporter. Do
you want me to get us one so we can try that? Sorry again.

Best,

--
William Theaker