[Fsfe-uk] Re: UK University FOSS research groups?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: UK University FOSS research groups?
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:40:55 +0000 (UTC)

MJ Ray <mjr <at> phonecoop.coop> writes:
> 2. Which other UK University FOSS research groups exist?
> Is there a maintained listing of them?

Someone forwarded the message on and for some reason the reply ended up at
http://teachingopensource.org/pipermail/tos/2009-September/000486.html
instead of here, so I just post a link.  It's mainly about
Universities of Edinburgh, Glasgow & Aberdeen using FOSS, rather than
research into FOSS.  Maybe it interests you, or maybe not.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software