Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Video of the FSUK talk from the 19t

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Video of the FSUK talk from the 19th February
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:53:09 +0000

On 27/02/2008, Dave Page <address@hidden> wrote:
> I still think this would be interesting to people here,

It was certainly an intersting and insightful talk.
The video intesrtingly manages to capture the essence of the talk and
I hope we will plan better for the next one and be able to make a
alightly better video.

A big thankyou to ajehals for making it.

Aq made some intersting points, which are important for those of us
trying to advocate free software, which mainly centered around not
taking it out on the user.
While this may or may not be your point of view, it is an extremly
insightful presentation imho.

Feel free to mirror the http (tell us about it though!) or seed the
torrent for a bit.

See you on March 18th for Alex Hudson talking about Bongo Project (was
called Hula) or for those of you who can't make it, hope you enjoy the
video.

-Tim

--
www.dobo.urandom.co.uk