[Fsfe-uk] UK Free Software Merchandise?

From: Dave Page
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] UK Free Software Merchandise?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:43:59 +0100

Hi there,

As part of my involvement with the Free Software-oriented GNU/Linux
cluster at The Basement Social Centre, Manchester, I'm looking for
things we can put in our space to highlight the importance and values of
Free Software to our users. I'm thinking things like posters listing the
four freedoms etc. I'm also looking at a small library of Free Software
oriented books.

Does anybody know a good place to acquire these things in the UK?
Preferably somewhere which donates (some) profits to the FSF.

Dave
--
Dave Page <address@hidden>
Jabber: address@hidden