Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] K-Toon

From: Chris Croughton
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fwd: Re: [school-discuss] K-Toon
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:17:34 +0000

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 09:51:32AM +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:

> Could be a candidate for AFFS/UKFSN grant if a UK programmer is interested?
>
> It certainly sounds like they need some help if anyone on this list has an
> interest in animation.

Certainly a donation to keep the website alive sounds like a good idea.
And in general that is something we could contribute which is useful,
for those projects which don't use SourceForge or similar (and with the
(lack of) speed of SourceForge I can see why many people would prefer
their own site).

Chris C