[Fsfe-uk] Legal structures seminar

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Legal structures seminar
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:05:15 +0100

I've been told of a seminar about legal structures for non-profit groups which AFFS may be able to get a place on, thanks to its postal address. As you may remember, we still want new information, advice and assistance about this tricky topic.

There is a choice of dates, but you probably need to be in or near East Anglia to make the start time. If you are interested in helping with this, please email me directly for more information and I'll go get it.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk