Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman hurt in fatal road accident?

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman hurt in fatal road accident?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:29:18 +0100

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 13:46 +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about what's happened to RMS and others in a
> road accident on the way to Paris from SANE2004?
>
> This is from http://www.wiggy.net/tmp/accident/

Looks like the owner of the car just confirmed that Richard had already
been dropped off at the time of the accident.

Although it's undoubtedly good news that RMS is unhurt, it seems
definite that two others were hurt and Hans Bakker did not survive the
crash. I don't know any of the other occupants, but it's always sad to
hear of people being involved in accidents.

Cheers,

Alex.