Re: [Fsfe-uk] Anyone tried printing their LinuxWorld Conference & Expo t

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Anyone tried printing their LinuxWorld Conference & Expo ticket yet?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:20:49 +0100

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 20:16 +0100, Neil Darlow wrote:
> Attemting to print the same from the commandline resulted in the dynamically
> generated content not being printed at all.
>
> It seems, as GNU/Linux users, we are expected to use Windows to print our
> exhibition entry tickets.

xpdf seemed to display the content, but not the "dynamic" bits (i.e.,
your ticket is addressed to Mr Test User or somesuch - I presume it
dynamically overlays your info somehow). gpdf showed the template, but
not the content.

I guess acroread probably works, but then, if we could use that we
wouldn't be here :/

Cheers,

Alex.