Re: [Fsfe-uk] New list: affs-project

From: Brian Teeman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] New list: affs-project
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:19:48 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Alex Hudson wrote:

> Eyup all.
>
> I probably should have announced this a little earlier, but we do at
> least have something on-topic to discuss now: AFFS's presence at
> LinuxWorld in London next month. We're hopeful that we're getting a
> stand (I think we have confirmation, although I think Brian.T is still
> working hard on getting the .org area into shape in general).

Alex, did you not get my email earlier today?

The .Org Village is all organised, I'm just waiting on a few overseas
participants to confirm. But AFFS are all confirmed.

> I'm also hoping that we can have either an AFFS beer event or similar
> afterwards; or (more socially) a designated AFFS beer herd following the
> rest of the village somewhere dingey. So, we also would like to have
> people helping out with that kind of thing - even if it's just Gllugers/
> Lonixers keeping us up to date with what they are doing*.

I am planning another Pizza Party at Pizza Express on the first night of
the Expo. The cost should be as last time £15 each for a three course
meal.

Brian