[Fsfe-uk] Seeking Matthew King

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Seeking Matthew King
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:54:31 +0100

I mourn the loss of Matthew King (TheNut) from the email address and web site I was using for him. He was a supporter of AFFS from an early time. Does anyone still know how to contact him or recent news? Please let me know off-list. Thanks.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast