[Fsfe-uk] AFFS training day, Saturday 17th! this week

From: adam
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS training day, Saturday 17th! this week
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:12:17 +0100

Hi,

This went out in an email to AFFS members the other day but it is open to all
and there are places left, it would be a shame to leave them unfilled!

Important! This event is happening on Saturday 17th July and requires
registration beforehand! If you wish to book a place on this training
course please email address@hidden

AFFS is having a campaign training day alongside UKCDR[1] and FFII[2]
courtesy of Tom Chance and Seeds for Change[3]. We have at least 5
spaces to offer to AFFS members who wish to attend.  The training day
will cover basic grassroots campaigning theory in the morning and
some workshops in the afternoon with practical discussions between
the 3 groups to see where they can help each other's campaigns.

TIME & PLACE:
July 17th, 10.30am - 5pm in at the RISC [4] in Reading town centre.

Please note that AFFS is paying towards the cost of this training so
we really want to make sure that people who do book a place are able
to attend. We also intend to have people on stand-by to attend if
the event is booked out and somebody finds that they will no longer
be able to attend their place. Food will be available to buy on-site
as we will not be able to cover the cost of meals or transport.

This should be a fantastic event for those who can make it. Book
early to avoid disappointment!

AFFS Committee

[1] http://www.ukcdr.org/
[2] http://www.ffii.org/