Re: [Fsfe-uk] Are GPL projects more likely to evolve faster ?

From: Kevin Donnelly
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Are GPL projects more likely to evolve faster ?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:31:03 +0000

On Monday 02 February 2004 10:00 pm, Roger Leigh wrote:
> This is my take
> on the GPL from a proprietary software developer's point-of-view:

Thanks for this post, Roger - it was very interesting indeed.  I think I read
somewhere once that about 80% (I think) of "open-source" projects use the GPL
anyway, which tends to suggest that many others, if they think about it at
all, tend to agree with your analysis..

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly