Re: [Fsfe-uk] Libre software meeting

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Libre software meeting
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:13:36 -0000

Richard Smedley <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are you driving? [...]

I was trying to avoid it.  Maybe Harwich is a better idea for trains too,
as I didn't look into that.  Eurostars all seem to send me via Paris.
Hrm, seems to be 7h by train from Hoek van Holland, but at least it
should be cheaper.  Am I doing something wrong?  They look to be IC
and EC trains.  Annoyingly, DB can't book it (doesn't go through DE)
and the three railways it does go through seem not to know each others'
stations.  Wheeee...

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."