Re: [Fsfe-uk] [real work] Free Software expert needed in the UK

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] [real work] Free Software expert needed in the UK
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:09:13 +0100

Hi!

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 11:58:00AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> "Georg C. F. Greve" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > So what do we do about this? Do we have an ideal candidate?
>
> 2/ Most of us probably wouldn't be seen as "credible" in such a group
> because we are working for small start-ups.  The reason so many

If it helps, I'm working as a lecturer for a university. And yes, I do have
a PhD. If someone needs my support, feel free to contact me. I'm surely
willing to help out, in case there is some meeting where titles or whatever
make any impression. I personally consider this silly, but I know, the real
world has a different point of view on that...

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/