fsfe-portugal

[Fsfe-portugal] Re: [ANSOL-geral] address@hidden

From: Ruben Leote Mendes
Subject: [Fsfe-portugal] Re: [ANSOL-geral] address@hidden
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:07:14 +0000

Hello Loïc,

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 10:35:31AM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       Could one of the administrators of the address@hidden
> archival purposes, of course, since all discussions are now taking place on
> address@hidden

I don't think that is a good idea.

1 - Almost everyone is subscribed to both mailing-list so we will receive
    all messages twice. We can solve this by unsubscribing everybody from
    fsfe-portugal.

2 - The ansol-geral list is managed by mailman also and has online archives
    so anyone interested can download them.

3 - The fsfe-portugal list can be used for FSFE related matters. This will
    be most useful if/when the Portuguese chapter is born.

I am disabling the delivery to address@hidden for now until we decide
what is the best solution.

--
Rúben Leote Mendes - address@hidden