fsfe-law

free software - disitation

From: Johan Soderberg
Subject: free software - disitation
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:27:17 +0200

Hello!

My name is Johan Söderberg. I am about to write my BA examination paper and would like to write about the filosophy behind free software. I have found a lot of articles on the web but wonder if there are any deeper-going and possible more academic texts and books on the subject that you could suggest? I am particularly interested in books that approach the subject from a wider political-economy standpoint.

sincerely
Johan