fsfe-law

Re: Page about law project on fsfeurope web site

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: Page about law project on fsfeurope web site
Date: 30 May 2001 12:54:43 +0200

 || On 29 May 2001 10:19:41 +0200
 || Frederic Couchet <address@hidden> wrote:

 fc> I propose to create a small page about the goal of this list on
 fc> the fsfeurope web site (in a Projects section) and how contact us
 fc> and/or join us.

I agree this would be a good idea.

We might be able to recycle a bit of the "Bulletproofing Free
Software" paper I have written together after the meeting with Axel
for the web page.

Will append it because it might also be useful to have it in the
archive.

Regards,
                Georg

Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>