fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] software project

From: marylene paquotte
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] software project
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:35:13 +0100

Spam detection software, running on the system "desolation.proulx.com", has

Content preview:  Hi, i'm contacting you because i've a software project to
  submit, i'm a psychology student specialized in software ergonomy and i need
   someone to help me to build my project (i know nothing about software
language,
   creation...) all i have is the idea and the studies for the aesthetism of
   the software. If you are interested in helping me, feel free to contact me
   as soon as possible in order i could explain you my project. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 4.0 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 0.9993]
 1.0 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: software project Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:35:13 +0100
Hi,
i'm contacting you because i've a software project to submit, i'm a psychology student specialized in software ergonomy and i need someone to help me to build my project (i know nothing about software language, creation...) all i have is the idea and the studies for the aesthetism of the software.
If you are interested in helping me, feel free to contact me as soon as possible in order i could explain you my project.

Thanks to read me

Paquotte Marylène

Discute avec tes amis partout, grâce à Messenger sur ton mobile. Cliquez ici !

--- End Message ---