fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] re:motorcycle

From: Mr . lee
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] re:motorcycle
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:48:29 +0800

Dear Sirs ,
Good day !
We are China Loncin Motorcycle Manufacture Group . It is well-reputed and
highly professional motorcycle group in Chongqing , China . We are exporting
the following items all over the world :
1.Quad(ATV) : From 50cc to 750cc . Some of them meet EEC Homologations .
2.Off road bike(dirt bike) : From 50cc to 200cc .
3.Scooter : From 50cc to 250cc . Some of them meet EEC Homologations .
4.Gasoline/Diesel Generators .
We hope we have chance to cooperate with you in this regard .
If you are interested in some of them , pls let us know .
Looking forward to your earliest comments .
Thanks and best regards .
Mr.lee
Export mananger
China Loncin Motorcycle Manufacture Group