fsfe-france-gpl

Re: [Fsfe-france-gpl] au travail!

From: Raphael Rousseau
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-france-gpl] au travail!
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:23:15 +0200

Hi Mél,

Since there are a few non-French speaking people on this list, I
suggest we try to post general purpose e-mails in English.
And when someone posts something in French, he/she could add a sentence
like «French-only concerns», at the beginning, so as to avoid to our
friends to feel left out.
And when someone posts in French, another one could translate it for our
archives and non French speaking ones.

Trying now to translate Mrs Clément Fontaine message :
Hi,

I gathered all the work we did with Benjamin Drieu [concerning the
translation in French of the GPL].

I suggest we make a work meeting before [the LSM in] Bordeaux to know
one another, to evaluate the work load we need to invest to perform the
translation and to present our thoughts and put them in common.

So the [ LSM ] meeting in Bordeaux will be more productive!

I propose 14th, 15th or 21st June, whether in the early morning or in the
late afternoon.

See you soon

        Mélanie

Well, I hope to see you soon ;)