fsf-community-team

[fsf-community-team] [inquiry] EC - closed is part of the openness defin

From: Simon Bridge
Subject: [fsf-community-team] [inquiry] EC - closed is part of the openness definition
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:37:28 +1300

There is a tendency to talk about Open Source here but: trouble brewing
obvious enough for regular journalists to spot...
http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=2878&blogid=14
... are members in Europe paying attention to this?

This forum is primarily about reacting - I'd watch the articles that get
attention around Europe about this so we can respond before this gets
out of hand?