Re: [ft] [EXTERNAL] Re: Cyrillic TTF Font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] [EXTERNAL] Re: Cyrillic TTF Font
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:29:07 +0100 (CET)

> I can't send a screenshot for legal reasons,

What?  Why?  This might be an issue if you are developing a new font
that hasn't been released yet.  In all other cases, you would only
send a bitmap representation of a few glyphs of an outline font...

> but here is an example of what I'm seeing using FreeType:
>
> Ветер скорость 300 миль / ч

What shall I see?  Using DejaVu, it looks like Cyrillic at the right
size.

Sorry, with that little amount of information I can't help.