Re: [ft] What does the following mean?

From: Dryden, Thomas
Subject: Re: [ft] What does the following mean?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 01:46:34 +0000

I received an answer to my original question... Thanks!

My second question below is with regards to handling comma, and parenthesis.
Looking at the metrics, it's not clear to me how to detect that they need to be
pushed up 3 pixels. The comma has a positive horizontal bearing Y, which
surprised me??