[ft] FreeTpye building log of a real Amiga 1200

From: Nagy K?roly
Subject: [ft] FreeTpye building log of a real Amiga 1200
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 23:07:23 +0000

I have just tried to compile FreeType on my real Amiga 1200 computer...

with ACA 1233n 40MHz with 128MB Accelerator
AmigaOS v3.9
Kikstart v40.68
Workbench v45.1
SAS/C v6.50
(CPU=68020 and ppbuf=16384)

BTW:
> Which FreeType version?
The latest version, AFAIK: 2.9.1

> I'm quite sure that `freetype.h' is correct, standard C89 code.  As long as
> you get errors in this file, something is probably wrong with your compiler
> setup.
Maybe, you are right again, as you can see the building log of Amiga 1200,
almost perfect besides some "dead assignment" warnings and in the end: "Code
section is too large for STRINGMERGE option" error