Re: [ft] I try to compile FreeType in WinUAE (Amiga 600 (AmigaOS2.04) an

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] I try to compile FreeType in WinUAE (Amiga 600 (AmigaOS2.04) and Amiga 1200(AmigaOS3.9))
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:37:56 +0100 (CET)

> I try to compile FreeType in WinUAE (Amiga 600 (AmigaOS2.04) and
> Amiga 1200(AmigaOS3.9)) with SAS/C v6.50 and SMAKE
>
> ...and the results are the same... attached

Hmm.  Googling for

  sas/c "line buffer overflow"

returns this link:

  https://archive.org/stream/sasc-650-vol1/sasc-650-vol1_djvu.txt

which contains

  : line buffer overflow

  A line of preprocessed input was longer than the line buffer size.
  The size of the line buffer is controlled by the ppbuf and memsize
  options.  If you do not specify ppbuf or memsize, the size of the
  line buffer is 8192 bytes.

So please adjust the makefile accordingly.

BTW, is this a 16bit environment?  We have dropped support for that.
With recent FreeType versions, `int' must be 32bit.