Re: [ft] a confusing problem when usingFT_Library_SetLcdFilterWeights();

From: ?????????????? ??????
Subject: Re: [ft] a confusing problem when usingFT_Library_SetLcdFilterWeights();
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 17:38:04 +0800

Dear Werner,
I get real screen snapshots now and I will restate my  problem.
Firstly, pictire1 is the result of a small demo.In the demo I use the LCD
filter like this.
FT_Library_SetLcdFilter(library, FT_LCD_FILTER_LIGHT);
unsignerd char weight = 0x55;
FT_Library_SetLcdFilterWeights(library, &weight);
The picture2 is the result that I add the text codes in the small demo to our
spectrum analyzer project program.it seems not working correctly. It is more
darker than picture1.
The picture3 is the result that I set the weight = 0x00.The text dispeared. But
when I set backgroud to other colors, I can see the very dark font.So I think
it is just more darker than weight = 0x55.
The picture4 is the result that  I remove the sentence
FT_Library_SetLcdFilterWeights(library, weight).I can get white font.
Sincerely,
Zhu GuoLiang